The Wasserman Center for Career Development is seeking talented students with strong leadership, communication and organizational skills to act as Global Peer Career Educators.
As a Global Peer, you will:
- Coordinate, promote and facilitate a variety of career-development focused programs and events for other students studying away
- Spread the word about NYU Wasserman’s programs and resources to classmates through tabling, word of mouth, and social media
- Work closely with both the Wasserman Center and local global study away administrators to build effective programming
- Contribute to the Wasserman Center’s blog by writing about experiences abroad
- Be accepted into an NYU Study Away Program for Fall 2013
- Be enthusiastic and eager to get involved
- Be very proactive and able to work independently as well as in groups
To learn more about the position first-hand from current Global Peers, please follow this link to their WasserBlog posts: http://nyuwassermanblog.career.admin.nyu.edu/tag/global-peers/.
To apply, please submit a cover letter in which you clearly outline your interest in the position and your familiarity with The Wasserman Center and its services. Please make sure to include the location of the site at which you will be studying.
Deadline to apply via NYU CareerNet: May 28 / Job ID: 892143