Registration is coming the week of April 22! NYU students, you will register at your normally scheduled time. Visiting students, you will be eligible to register starting Wednesday April 24 at 9am (for more information about how to register, please see the Visiting Student’s Registration Instructions post.)
In advance of registration, everyone should carefully review the Important Registration Requirements and Guidelines located on the Courses page of the website.
Here’s a recap:
- Students must register for 12 – 18 credits per semester while studying at Global Academic Center
- All students take Global Encounters – a zero credit course. Students will be enrolled by Global Programs after registration. (Students at NYU Abu Dhabi will not take this course.)
- Students must satisfy individual site program requirements as indicated on web-pages and Pre-Departure Materials. For many sites this includes satisfying a foreign language requirement
- Attendance is expected and required; absences will negatively affect grades.
- Calendars and refund policies can be viewed here.